Admission to different courses will be STRICTLY ON THE BASIS OF MERIT AND AVAILABILITY OF SEATS. Publication of names in the merit list does not necessarily assure the right of admission in the applied course.
IN CASE OF ANY DISCREPANCY FOUND DURING THE VERIFICATION THE CANDIDATURE OF THE CONCERNED CANDIDATE WILL BE CANCELLED AND ADMISSION FEES WILL BE FORFEITED.
ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AND SELF ATTESTED PHOTOCOPY OF THE SAME TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
- Printed copy of duly filled application form.
- Money Receipt / E-Receipt [ Both Application and Admission]
- H.S. or Equivalent [10+2] Mark Sheet.
- Madhyamik Admit Card/Certificate or Age Proof Certificate.
- Student’s own Caste / PH Certificate from appropriate authority as per Govt. Rule.
- A candidate needs to produce her caste certificate, at the time of the physical verification of documents, failing which they need to ensure that they can at least produce the caste certificate of their father.
- Two Coloured passport size photograph
- School Leaving certificate
- Physical attendance for verification of testimonials on stipulated dates (after making payment) is mandatory otherwise her candidature will be cancelled.
- The Candidate has to submit T.C at the time of physical verification, if she was already been admitted in another college.
A candidate may apply for Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- i) 55% in the aggregate for General & OBC applicants
- ii) 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject for General & OBC applicants
- i) For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or
- ii) 45% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.